Last updated on March 31st, 2021 at 09:45 am
For people who are active gamers on online platforms, Roblox is the right place for you to be at. A massively multiplayer online (MMO) social gaming platform, Roblox gets more than 62 million users each month.
What makes this platform unique and stand out in the gaming market is the scope it provides to the Roblox users to create and design their games. This is a unique user experience that it offers to its users. Roblox functions over various platforms like Android, Mac OS, Microsoft OS, iOS, and Xbox. This platform features around 15 million-plus games created by its users monthly.
This gaming platform follows a mechanism that is created to promote coordination among the players. This feature is advertised to get more and more players and explore an exciting way of gaming.
If someone desires, they can change the gaming environment by using lightweight, Lua, multi-paradigm programming language. Many famous genres are formed over here- like war groups, forum groups, fan groups, building groups, city groups, and many more.
Creating these groups costs around $100, which is the Robux money that players need to have. Robux money is a kind of money that this gaming requires you to possess. Let us glance over what and how this money can be used.
Robux : The Virtual Gaming Currency
Just as we trade money for goods and services over online platforms, we use Robux which is a virtual gaming currency, to play, create and build groups, and many more on the Roblox platform. It is like your trustworthy companion, which you can use to play, earn, and develop or improve the gaming platform, to provide a better gaming user experience.
Methods to Donate Robux in the Roblox PC Game
- You need to ensure that the user who is donating the Robux currency must have a contribution item like clothing open for sale. The user who wishes to create and exchange clothing item must have a membership funded from the Roblox Builder Club account. Once the clothing items are generated, the user must upload that item to the catalog and specify the price range.
- You need to log into your Roblox account.
- Then click on the button branded with “Catalog” appearing in the blue navigation bar.
- You need to enter the user’s name and the details of the clothing item (donation) in the search bar, followed by a click on the “Search” button.
- The producer of a particular clothing item would determine the name of the title in Roblox. You need to click on the desired Roblox items that appears in the search results.
- Once the desired product is obtained through the search option, click on the option “Buy with R $” to the right of that particular item. This option allows you to donate and change Robux easily.
Insight into the Roblox Trading System
- Only available to the users belonging to the pay category of the builders club-like turbo, outrageous or classic clubs.
- You can easily donate or exchange Robux without undergoing the trading option in your Roblox account.
- With this, you can also donate free resources to your friends who do not possess such necessary resources.
Related: How To Solve Roblox Error Code 610
Following are the requisite steps-
- Visit the profile of the receiver.
- Then three dots would appear on the top right corner near the person’s username and additional information; CLICK ON IT.
- A drop-down menu will pop up before you. Spot and click on “Trade Items.”
- When a window starts appearing on the screen, select the amount of Robux currency you want to trade.
- During the donation/ transfer, 30% of the Robux money will be deducted as a transaction fee. When you are done filling the desired amount you wish to transfer or donate, click on the submit option.
- A secret message will then notify you (the user) regarding the successful trade.
Trading Robux to Non-builder Club Members
This game lets you donate/transfer money to a non-builder group member. The process is a bit complicated; however, it is possible.
- The involvement of a third member who has a group is necessary.
- Ask the third member to add the non-builder member to the group to whom the funds are transferred.
- Create a purchase, buy a t-shirt or any other material, and add the group’s funds.
- Ask the group administrator to transfer the funds to the person you want to make a payment.
Although this process might appear to be lengthy and cumbersome, it is resulted-oriented, and this lets you transfer funds to people who are not members of any builder clubs.
The Game Pass
You might wonder that buying t-shirt merchandise is the only way to earn Robux money, but that is not true. Creating and selling game passes can also aide you in making money. For this, you need to create a game, and the make passes to sell them. It might be a bit expensive, but it lets you earn money too.
This is an interesting way for online gamers to earn and play games, use their creativity to change the gaming environment by developing exciting games. It also lets you collaborate with other gamers and transfer money, more like an exchange trading system, to keep the game alive.